L-1 Visa Documentation Can Be Exhausting...
We Are L-1 Experts So Let Us Help Make It Easier
L-1 Business Plans and Documentation Are a Specialty:
We write the business plan and help you document the petition--affordably
It goes without saying that you can assemble the documentation to support your L-1 petition, but can you present it so that the USCIS approves it? Adequate documentation is a key part of the submission. Sometimes an RFE is unavoidable but, with our help, you can make it less likely. The year 2020 will bring many changes to how the L-1 visa is adjudicated. Our attorney-approved plans, already well-accepted by the USCIS, have been updated to ensure they meet the new guidelines. Don't take a chance. Contact us about our immigration business plans to:
- Learn more about how we can help you document your petition*
- Learn more about how the 2020 L-1 visa adjudication changes will affect you
- RFE responses
- Get information about our affordable pricing
- Request a sample...
An L-1 immigration visa business plan is only as solid as the documentation on which it is based...
*Sampling of Documentation With Which We Can Help
- Letters of Designation/Authorization With Content Based on Current 2020 Requirements
- Employment Verification
- Articles of Incorporation
- Beneficiary Resume
- Description of Foreign Company Investment
- Five-Year Financials, Including Projections
- Description and Definition of Foreign Enterprise Status/Operation
- Description and Definition of US Operation
- Organization Charts and Job Descriptions
- VIBE (Validation Instrument for Business Enterprises), Which We Obtain at No Charge
- RFE Responses