About Our Approach
Due diligence is the hallmark of all of our work. While it is a requirement that all information submitted to the USCIS is vetted and, in the case of EB5 is Matter of Ho compliant, it is characteristic of all of our work. We independently verify what is in our documentation. Creating investor-attractive immigration visa business plans is our specialty: They are not only engaging but based exclusively on rock solid information.
Immigration Visa Business Plans was created when immigration business planning became the largest part of a business consulting service. Valerie originally worked with an EB-5 economist where her job was to calculate job creation with IMPLAN and RIMS II; and, also to create economic studies. Now on her own, she creates immigration business plans, economic studies and responses to USCIS requests for information.
We have helped clients obtain over $100,000,000 in funding in the last five years.
Immigration Visa Business Plan Services
- Immigration Visas:
- E1 Treaty Trader and E2 Treaty Investor Companies
- EB1A Extraordinary Ability, EB1B Outstanding Professors and Researchers, EB1C Multinational Manager or Executive
- NIW National Interest Waiver
- EB5 Employment-Based Immigration/Immigrant Investor Program,
- L1A Intracompany Transfer Executive or Manager, L1B Intracompany Transfer Specialized Knowledge
- Regional Center Plans and Studies
- RFE/NOID Analysis and Response
- Development of Financials Models
- Economic Analyses
- Market Studies
- Feasibility Studies
Who Is Behind This Business?
Besides her work with immigration business planning, her background also includes grants; feasibility studies; market analyses and industry analyses; training documentation and tutorials; technical manuals; instructional manuals; policy/procedure manuals; standard operating procedures; assembly manuals; operation manuals; maintenance manuals; installation instructions; ESL or cross-cultural employee manuals; employee handbooks; sales and promotional materials; business status reports; operational and organizational analysis; documentation based on ISO 9000:2000 standards.