Immigration Visa Business Plans
Without question, our immigration visa business plans are the most USCIS-compliant, investor-attractive, professional ones compared to others in the same price range. All of our consistently due-diligent immigration business plans are recognized and accepted well by the USCIS.
Immigration Plan Services
Our plans and expertise spans the EB5, E2 and L1 categories: EB5 Direct Investment Plans, EB5 Business Plans, EB5 Economic Studies; E2 Business Plans; and L1 Business Plans. We also respond to Requests for Evidence (RFEs) in all of those categories with point-by-point responses. Explore the site and all of the services we offer. Pricing and order options for each service are listed on the individual product pages. We have also put visa resources for all categories and USCIS Resources for immigration information--including a USCIS RSS feed.
Why use our immigration business planning services?
Years of experience writing business plans in every conceivable industry is coupled with the knowledge that the following is what the USCIS is looking for in a plan and what they want covered. Our plans are created according to USCIS guidelines.
Aside from sophisticated market research and solid target market analysis, we offer a thorough understanding of what your plan should contain to attract investors and receive USCIS approval.
How We Are Different
- Our professional plans are not only investor-attractive plans but are USCIS-compliant!
- All EB5 plans are Matter of Ho compliant
- Affordability: Plan pricing starts at $1250
- Seven Business-Day Turnaround from Receipt of Deposit or Full Payment and Client Project Information
- We Provide all Demographic, Target Market, Industry Research, and Competition at No Extra Charge
- Current Demographics (2018/2023)
- Recent Market Information (National Market Overviews are 2018)
- Target Market Identification
- Establishing Unmet Demand for the Project in the Target Market Arena (Required by the USCIS)
- We Create at No Extra Charge Industry-Standard Five-Year
- Financials Upon Client Request if No Other Financial Information is Available
- Validation of Revenue, Expense and Investment
- VIBE Certification for E and L Businesses
- Competition analysis
- TEA certification obtained as part of EB5 purchases for qualified areas ($450)
Updates and Resources
EB–5 Immigrant Investor Program
Proposed action on RIN 1615–AC07 will be in August 2018.
In January 2017, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) proposed to amend its regulations governing the employment-based, fifth preference (EB-5) immigrant investor classification. In general, under the EB-5 program, individuals are eligible to apply for lawful permanent residence in the United States if they make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and create or, in certain circumstances, preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers. This rule sought public comment on a number of proposed changes to the EB-5 program regulations. Such proposed changes included: raising the minimum investment amount; allowing certain EB-5 petitioners to retain their original priority date; changing the designation process for targeted employment areas; and other miscellaneous changes to filing and interview processes. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) proposes to amend its regulations governing the employment-based, fifth preference (EB-5) immigrant investor classification and associated regional centers to reflect statutory changes and modernize the EB-5 program. This proposed rule would change the EB-5 program regulations to reflect statutory changes and codify existing policies. It would also change certain aspects of the EB-5 program in need of reform.